Our Hop-On/Hop-Off Trolley Shuttle provides a quick and convenient way to get an overview of the low country and take you to the areas finest attractions. We are frequently used by visitors on their first day or two to quickly give them an overview of how the area is laid out. Mt. Pleasant, Sullivan’s Island, Isle of Palms, Patriots Point Naval and Maritime Museum, Boone Hall Plantation to name a few, are exciting attractions where people hop on and off to enjoy the beautiful beaches, historic attractions, water sports, great food and shopping. We also go to the Charleston Visitors Center in historic downtown Charleston.
After seeing most of the major sites via the hop-on/hop-off shuttle, visitors can determine an itinerary for the rest of their stay, deciding which area of the city they want to visit again on their own and which sites they would like to see in more detail.
Our Hop On – Hop Off Shuttle is also used by visitors who only have a very short amount of time in the low country. The Loop enables them to cover a lot of ground in a short period of time and experience most of the major attractions of the city.
Low country Loop Trolley Shuttle Details:
• Unlimited On / Off
• Numerous Exciting Stops!
Days: Thursday, Friday and Saturday
Time: Depart between the hours of 8:45am - 8:00pm.
Take a journey to the beautiful beaches of Sullivan’s Island and Isle of Palms, the historic Naval and Maritime Museum at Patriots Point, home of the USS Yorktown, along the waterfront restaurants at Mt. Pleasant’s Shem Creek to Boone Hall Plantation, highlighted by a trip to the Charleston Visitor’s Center at the heart of historic downtown. You’ll travel aboard our beautiful Red Trolleys with vintage-style charm. *This is the only Hop On - Hop Off shuttle that takes you from the beaches to historic downtown Charleston Visitors Center.*
You set the pace...Unlimited Hop On/Hop Off privileges at numerous convenient stops.
Our Trolley shuttle takes in many of the Low country main sights and attractions. Locations highlighted in-route include:
• Naval and Maritime Museum/USS Yorktown at Patriots Point
• Shem Creek Waterfront Park and Famous Seafood Restaurants
• Southern Season Gourmet Foods and Southerly Restaurant
• Sullivan’s Island Beaches and Restaurant Row
• Coconut Joe’s - Front Beach - Isle of Palms
• Mt. Pleasant Towne Centre, Great shopping, Movies, and Fun
• Mt. Pleasant Visitors Center Waterfront Park and Sweetgrass basket makers
• Charleston Visitors Center, great way to see historic downtown Charleston
• Boone Hall Plantation "America's most photographed plantation"
• Blackbeard's Cove
There are many ways to start your Low country Loop Trolley adventure:
Drop off/Pickup Locations: You must call to reserve your seat
• Courtyard Marriott
• Holiday Inn Express
• Holiday Inn Mt. Pleasant
• MainStay Suites
• Hampton Inn Patriots Point
• Sleep Inn
• Historic Charleston Visitors Center
• Mt. Pleasant Visitors Center
• Shem Creek Inn
• Hampton Inn IOP Connector
• Residence Inn IOP Connector
• KOA Campground-Hwy 17N
From All Downtown Charleston Hotels:
Pick up at Charleston Visitors Center
Hop On and Hop Off at any hotel or attraction stop. It's the best way to entertain visiting family and friends.
• No Pets allowed
• Trolley shuttle tickets are valid for any date and time. Shuttle depart between the hours of 8:45 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Closed on New Year’s Day, Christmas Day, Thanksgiving Day, Easter, July 4th and January 1- March 12. Shuttle departs from any hotel and attraction stop.